Saturday, May 10, 2014

 Happy Mother's Day from Tibet!

In honour of Mother's Day, I've included an assortment of photos of mothers and their children, plus quite a few children who do not have mothers.
I thought I had a larger assortment - because I'm always smiling at babies, but so often mothers don't want to be photographed. The grainier ones were cropped from photos taken at a distance, and yes, the little girl in the pink jacket is looking at piles of yak carcasses. I promise I'll work on getting a better collection for next year, because I am surrounded by beautiful, ruddy- cheeked children.
Enjoy, and Happy Mother's Day! (especially to my favourite mother - my sister-in-law Cynthia.)




















                          Happy Mother's Day from Tibet!

No comments:

Post a Comment