Tuesday, January 21, 2014

News from the classroom

Welcome to Class 11 and 13-2!   November 1st, 2013
Well, midterms are over and everyone (except one) passed! So now I have time to show you some of our activities. [however, the internet kept rejecting blogspot, so now I'm working on these in Hong Kong in January]

 One of my students brought me a model of The Pleasant Sheep (the cartoon), so I instructed my freshmen to write simple sentences about it, then turn it into a play, and this is how they performed! Now, if only I could get them to lower their books or hands.....












 -word games get them excited


-fooling around







-in my office











One night they invited me to a party in our room, complete with munchies, a sound system, and traditional dancing.







Snow! The only day we saw the white stuff. It disappeared when the sun rose. This is a desert, above the treeline, so the only precipitation is during the summer rainy season.

Half of Class 13-2 hamming for the camera. They are shy but full of fun at the same time.Wish I could get them to talk as easily.












Much excitement over the Speech Competition, including dancing! Chris and I were asked to judge and present prizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment