Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ten Things You can do with Duct Tape

Sept 14th
Yup, we have extolled the wonders of duct tape for years. One year ELIC Camp China did a skit on duct tape...
Well, I've found 10 ways to use it in my apartment!
Duct tape held the window above the door together, until they fixed it this week - no more flies! Yeh! (The duct tape still holds the internet wire, though).
 Bathroom sink no longer leaks!
The original, inside door has a broken lock, so duct tape keeps me from getting locked inside. Fortunately there is a strong outside metal door - very safe!













Laundry day. Actually it looks better now with cute towels.

Yup, the hose broke apart on the washer, but it now works fine!
 Duct tape keeps the water from leaking onto the hallway floor. (In case you haven't used squatty potties before - this is also my toilet.)  I'm looking for a new nozzle for my hand held shower.....
 Duct tape holds the wires together outside my window. (Do you see the purple exercise equipment used as a clothes line?)
Yeh! now I can keep my kitchen floor dry, with a little duct tape on the drain!
Last night the hose from the propane tank to the burners came loose (with a loud hissing so I asked Chris to ask a neighbour to look at it - the neighbour was happy to reconnect it and check with a match!) so now it is held in place with a piece of duct tape too!
Another piece of duct tape also holds the hinges on my bed, but I'm not tempting fate by opening it for a picture..
How many ways can you use duct tape???

No comments:

Post a Comment